University Credit Union has a credit card program with our members' best interest in mind. The Secured Traditional Mastercard offers an honest, straight-forward approach with no teaser rates or hidden costs.
Secured Traditional Mastercard
- No annual fee
- Get started with as little as a $500 deposit into a University Credit Union savings account.
- Your credit line is tied to the amount of money secured in your savings.
- Purchases made on your Secured Mastercard will be charged to your card (amount will not be deducted from your Savings Account).
- Helps build new or rebuild damaged credit.
- Low fixed rate of 9.0% APR*
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Certain Credit Restrictions Apply.
- New EMV Chip Card Enabled: Every new University Credit Union Mastercard is EMV ready! To learn more about EMV click here on EMV Card Information to see how secure your new University Credit Union Mastercard is.
- Cash advance: You can get a cash advance with your Mastercard at any University Credit Union branch or at any financial institution displaying the Mastercard logo, with no cash advance fee. Interest accrues from date of advance.
- Travel Accident Insurance: You get up to $250,000.00 of free coverage when you purchase your ticket on a major carrier using your University Credit Union Mastercard.
- Worldwide acceptance and ATM access. Transfer balances from other high interest credit cards with no balance transfer fees.
You can pay your University Credit Union Mastercard online via e*branch. And it's not just payments - you can also check your:
- Account Balance
- Available Credit
- Payment Due Date
- Credit Limits
- Detailed list of transactions
- Electronic Statements
- and much more!