Grad-U-Rate Auto Loan
No established credit history required!
You worked hard for your degree, now let us help put you in a new car!
- Must be graduate of University Credit Union affiliated university (University of Miami, Florida International University, St. Thomas, or Barry University), can qualify from 30 days prior graduation up to 12 months post-graduation date. Proof of graduation required.
- Letter of intent from employer or proof of income (if already working).
- No delinquent or derogatory credit history
- Apply Today!
Automobile Cash Rebates: What you need to know…
Incentives offered by car dealers typically take the form of cash rebates or low APR financing.
- In most cases, low APR financing cannot be combined with customer cash rebates.
- In most cases, the customer cash rebate is a better deal because you can apply it to the vehicle purchase price and finance a smaller loan amount!
- Summary: In most cases it’s better to take the cash rebate and finance the vehicle with the credit union!
- Rate vs. Rebate compare