- No minimum balance required
- No "per check" fees. You pay only for the purchase of your personalized checks
- VISA Debit Card for convenient 24 hour access
- Overdraft protection using your savings, club or money market account. Sign up today!
- Your account balancing is easy with the instant carbonless copy of each check as you write it
- Easy to read monthly statements/e*Statements
- Online account access with e*branch
- Checkfree Bill Payer at No Additional charge
- Online e*Statements and Check Imaging
- Mobile Access through Mobile e*branch
- Balance your checkbook with Quicken/QuickBooks
- ATM Access
- Shared Branch Services and Access
- Checkfree Bill Payer Service
- Fully Managed ID Fraud Recovery Services for you and three generations of your family.
- Entitlement to Credit Monitoring - to help you detect identity fraud.
- And more checking convenience...
Saves Time - Super Convenient! Your payroll checks go straight into your account without taking the time to go to the credit union and stand in line. Direct deposit is also available for retirement and Social Security checks. You won't have to worry about your check being lost, stolen, or delayed. Your check is automatically deposited for you, right into the Credit Union account you designate. Best of all, you can write checks or access your funds immediately at a nearby ATM. Stop by your branch to find out more about setting up direct deposit to your account.
Automated Account Phone
Free 24/7 telephone access to all your credit union accounts 24 hours a day. From your home or office, you can check account balances, transfer money between your accounts, verify check clearances and make loan payments.
Anywhere you see these logos: STAR, Accel, Plus, Presto!, Exchange, CU24 and VISA.
- Ordering more checks is easy online. You don't have to call or visit the Credit Union to get more checks.
- The normal check imprint cost will be debited from your checking account. There is no charge for online ordering other than your normal check imprint tax and delivery.
- Checks can be reordered online:
- Will be the same style and design ordered last time
- Will have the next sequential check number as shown on your reorder form
- Will have the exact name and address and other date as your previous checks
- For a new style & design or a change in name or address, please visit the branch of your choice.
In accordance with the requirements of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 and Regulation GG, this notification is to inform you that restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or relationship with our institution. Restricted transactions are transactions in which a person accepts credit, funds, instruments or other proceeds from another person in connection with unlawful Internet gambling.
Opt Out of Visa Account Updater
Visa Account Updater (VAU) is an account updating service in which your University Credit Union Visa ATM/Check card is automatically enrolled. When your Check card(s) expire, are lost or stolen and new cards are issued, the VAU service will update relevant card data (card numbers and expiration dates, CVV) to appropriate merchants who participate in VAU. This service provides updates to a Visa database only. The database is accessed by those qualified merchants seeking your account information after you have requested they process a recurring payment or payments. This service is provided as a free benefit to you to help facilitate uninterrupted processing.