- Introducing CardValet
- Are you prepared to be #CyberAware this Back-to-School season?
- Tips for using peer-to-peer payment systems and apps
- How to avoid Gift Card Scams
- Stress Less, Travel More!
- Security Alert - Phishing Your Account!
- Online e*branch transfers for your HELOC or Signature LOC
- Malware Actively Targets US Financial Institutions’ Customers
- NCUA Offers Older Americans Valuable Consumer Financial Help Online
- Member Testimonials
- EMV "Smartcards" what you need to know
- Make the switch to UCU today!
When traveling outside your local area or to other countries , please notify University Credit Union before your trip. Debit and Credit card activity is monitored 24 hours a day and irregular or suspicious charges outside your local area may be declined. Notifying University Credit Union can prevent unnecessary blocks on your Debit or Credit card during your travel. To notify us of your travel by telephone, please call University Credit Union Call Center at 786-425-5000 ,Monday –Friday , 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.