- Beware of the Latest Scams Impacting Florida
- Alert - Romance Scams: Recognition and Recovery
- FTC Tax Fraud Identity Theft
- NCUA warns of scammers using similar website logo, design
- Security Alert - Advance Fee Loan Scams!
- Consumer Protection Awareness
- Important News from University Credit Union
- Guard against data-breach phishing scams
- Security Alert - Phishing Your Account
When traveling outside your local area or to other countries , please notify University Credit Union before your trip. Debit and Credit card activity is monitored 24 hours a day and irregular or suspicious charges outside your local area may be declined. Notifying University Credit Union can prevent unnecessary blocks on your Debit or Credit card during your travel. To notify us of your travel by telephone, please call University Credit Union Call Center at 786-425-5000 ,Monday –Friday , 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.